A Breeder is a type of NFT that allows you to breed new Racers by paying a breeding fee. Breeders can't race, but owning one comes with more earning opportunities and unique utility. There are 107 variations to collect and a total of 10,000 available for circulation ever.
- 3.Make sure you have at least 301 MATIC in your wallet to cover the mint fee and gas.
- 4.Click "BUY A PACK NOW"
- 5.Accept the MetaMask prompt
- 6.Wait for confirmation of your brand new sealed Breeder.
Note It can take up to 1 minute for your new Breeder to be minted. Once minted it can take up to 2 minutes to show in your kennel. The identity and rarity of your Breeder will be hidden until you open the pack which can be done from inside your kennel.
- Breed: The only way Racers can enter the Muzzle Run ecosystem is by an owner of a Breeder minting a new Racer. By owning a Breeder you can mint new Racers (of any rarity) for your kennel or to sell on the secondary market. For more information see Breeding.
- Breeder Only Tournaments: At Muzzle Run we run several free Sit & Gos every month exclusive to owners of Breeders awarding Matic. A few times throughout the year we run main event tournaments exclusive to Breeder Owners awarding thousands of Matic per event
- Breeder Utility: Breeders have a different utility depending on when they were minted and can be identified with unique collars and utility stamps on the view hound page.